Team defeats two road foes before conference play Sydney Sanchez THE SANTA CLARA October 2, 2014 he women’s soccer team swept the weekend, winning both road games against California State[…]
Minor in Journalism
Journalism matters. Now more than ever. The Journalism Minor at SCU gives you the skills you need to investigate, educate, and enlighten.
Order The Redwood Now
The Redwood Yearbook is your repository of SCU memories. Order now online.
Listen to KSCU 103.3 FM
KSCU 103.3 FM is Santa Clara University's student-run community radio station.
Recent Articles in The Santa Clara
- A New President and a New Era May 21, 2019
- Cleaning Up Club Criteria May 21, 2019
- CAMPUS SAFETY May 21, 2019
- Mercy Beyond Borders in the Bronco Backyard May 21, 2019
- Bronco Ventures Accelerator Launches May 21, 2019
- ASG Looks to the Past and Considers the Future May 21, 2019
- Get’cha Head in the Game for Serial Homicide May 21, 2019
- Bringing the Band Back to Santa Clara May 21, 2019
- Fresh “love_stories” for Today’s Under-40s May 21, 2019
- Beyond College Graduation: The Defining Decade May 21, 2019
- Regulate Big Tech, Preserve Democracy May 21, 2019
- Welcoming Nine New Hall of Fame Members May 21, 2019
- Face-to-Face With John Carpino May 19, 2019
- U.S. Stomps South Africa May 16, 2019
- Lecturers and Adjuncts Speak Up May 13, 2019
Search The Santa Clara by Date
The Santa Clara welcomes letters to the editor.
Submissions must include major and year of graduation and/or job title and relation to the university, as well as a phone number for verification.
Letters should not exceed 250 words. The Santa Clara reserves the right to edit letters for grammar, clarity, and length. The Santa Clara cannot guarantee placement.
All submissions become property of The Santa Clara.
The opinions expressed in letters do not represent the opinions of The Santa Clara or Santa Clara University. Letters, columns and graphics represent only the views of their authors.
The Santa Clara
Santa Clara University
500 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA